- Roof-Top Wind & Solar Hybrid Energy System.
- Stable 24-hour power production capability.
- Maximizes energy density.
- Scalable power generation.
- Mechanical braking at high-speed winds beyond 18.5 m/s.
- Appropriate for on or off grid applications.
- Offsets peak energy pricing for grid-tied systems.
- Online tool for power generation monitoring.
- Power generation starting at 2 m/s wind speed.
- Low profile Vertical Axis Savonius Wind Turbines. Cut-in wind speed – 2 m/s & Cut-out wind speed – 18.5 m/s.
- Scalable to user defined KW need – interconnection cables provided.
- Integrated Maximum Power Point Tracking
- (MPPT) with “smart” bus logic control technology – 48vDC.
- Easy assembly and maintenance.
- Minimal running maintenance required.
- Custom colors available.
- Temperature sensing electronics for thermal protection.
- Able to withstand temperature ranges from -30°C to 50°C.
- Easy to mount on any structure.
- Flexible Installation – ballasted or roof penetration.
- Visually engaging design.
- Environment-friendly, silent operation.
|SolarMill Dimensions||1460 mm (L) x 850 mm (W) x 1900 mm (H)|
|Weight||185 lbs | 83.91 kgs|
|Cover Material||UV Resistant HDPE|
|Frame||Galvanized G-90 Steel and Aluminum|
|Electronics Enclosure Rating||IP53|
|Electrical Connection||On-Board Battery Charge Controller Grid-Tied Inverter (Optional)|
|Generator||Permanent Magnet Axial Gap|
|Design Life||25 Years|
|Turbine Related Power Output||143 W @ 11 m/s|
|Wind Component Maximum Power Output||500 W @ 17 m/s|
|Maximum Voltage||57 DC|
|Maximum Current||30 Amps|
|Rotor Diameter||13 in | 0.33 m|
|Cut-In Wind Speed||4.5 mph | 2 m/s|
|Cut-Out Wind Speed||38.03 mph | 18.5 m/s|
|Swept Area||1,519 in2 | 0.980 m2|
|Turbine Material||Galvanized G-90 Steel|
|Maximum Power (Pmpp)||> 335 Wp|
|Voltage at Max Power (Vmpp)||~ 37.70|
|Current at Max Power (lmpp)||~ 8.90|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||~ 46.50|
|Short Circuit Voltage (Voc)||~ 9.26|
|*Reduction in module efficiency with decrease in irradiation level from 1000W/m2 (at 25 degrees C)|
|Maximum System Voltage (V)||1000|
|Solar Cell & Technology||72 pcs Poly/Mono Crystalline Silicon based|
The SolarMill™ is the world’s most complete renewable energy generation device. Instead of a footprint dedicated to a singular solution…
SolarMill™ designed and built by WindStream Energy Technologies and solves the problem of deploying utility scale wind power devices where conventional…
WindStream Energy Technologies is proud to present the MobileMill, the first of its kind renewable energy powered Command Center for first responders. The MobileMill…
WindStream recently installed its first TowerMill™ pilot in Nassau, Bahamas. The TowerMill™ is a custom application of WindStream’s patented SolarMill™….