PowerMill™ designed and built by WindStream Energy Technologies solves the problem of deploying utility scale wind power devices where conventional Horizontal Axis Wind Turbines (HAWT) do not meet the geographical or resource needs of the area. VAWT are designed to harness lower wind speeds than are required by HAWT, the PowerMill utilizes WindStream proprietary Vertical Axis Wind Turbine (VAWT) technology with a system of solar panels making up a true Hybrid Renewable Energy Solution and is designed to be installed where traditional scale devices cannot provide a compelling return on investment for the owner/operator. The First PowerMill system is being deployed in the province of Buenos Aries, Argentina and with a total capacity of 1.85MW’s. Check out the gallery below for images & Video of the PowerMill Installation sites.
- All in one micro-grid ready system
- Containerized battery storage and control system.
- Deploys straight out of container.
- Off-grid capability.
- Flexibility with wind, PV and battery inversion.
- Container acts as stabilizer for mounting and installation.
- Fast Installation
- Highly Scalable
- Improved Generation Stability
- More Power
- Less Space