Read The Latest Articles from Our Blog Post
Bangladesh Opens Up Small, But Profitable Opportunity Next Door For Indian Developers
Windstream a Telangana-base firm, has chosen Bangladesh as a destination for its renewable energy projects. It has set upa TowerMill(12 to 14Kw per tower) in the country- a hybrid renewable solution for telecoms, boat mills- another hybrid renewable project for fishing boats(1.4 to 4Kw for boats)
Read More: Saur Energy E-Paper
- Kerala News article on our 50kW Mini-grid project at Thazhae Thudukki.
- Mumbai International Airport Starts India's Frist Hybid Power Project
- Inaugurated First of its Kind Wind-Solar Hybrid Plant at Manage-Hyderabad.
- Solar Mills are Most Valued Intergration of Wind and Solar Energy.
- Tribal Hamlet In Kerala Gets Electricity After 74 Years From Micro-Hybrids
- Bangladesh Opens Up Small, But Profitable Opportunity Next Door For Indian Developers
- WindStream Crosses 100 SolarMills Milestone in Defence
- WindStream Launches hybrid Wind-Solar Streetight System
- Towards Tomorrow :Sustainable Growth And Visionary Transformation
- Tweet by Mr. Anand Mahindra
- Madhya Pradesh Ready to Harness Green Energy